We are seeking an enthusiastic Researcher with experience in Bioinformatics, either at the predoctoral or posdoctoral level, with skills in some of the following: big data, Python, R, computer vision and machine and deep learning. We offer a research position integrated in a dynamic team with interest in several aspects on big data in cancer research. Contact us!
- Dr. Miguel Ruiz Torres, postdoctoral researcher at Malumbres Lab, awarded with an AECC Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 November 29, 2021
- JCI Insight: Deficient adaptation to centrosome duplication defects in neural progenitors causes microcephaly and subcortical heterotopias November 5, 2021
- Bioinformatician March 26, 2021
- EMBO J: New technology to improve the use of stem cells in regenerative medicine July 15, 2020
- New jobs: posdoctoral positions February 28, 2020